Summer Camps and Schools
Summer Chem Camp
8th – 28th July 2019 Toruń, Poland
- Exciting chemistry – STUDENT’S SHOWS;
- Chemical reactions that will fascinate you – experiments in laboratoty;
- Fun with Food Chemistry… and you know what do you eat;
- Haw to make your own cosmetic? – classes in the laboratory;
- Instruments for modern chemistry.
POLAND – lovely country located in the middle of Europe offers a lot of amazing places to see, and we will show you some of them.
- The OLD CITY of TORUŃ (the Medieval Town on the UNESCO World Heritage List);
- Amber Track Tour; Gdańsk, Sopot (all day);
- Gotic Castles (Malbork, Gniew) (all day);
- Warsaw the capital of Poland;
- Ciechocinek – Pearl of Polish Health Resort (brine graduation towers with unique construction and healthful effects);
- Tour to Kłodawa (salt mine) and Uniejów (hot springs) (all day);
- Tour around the Countries Capitals in Europe (1 week).
- The Living Museum of Gingerbread in Toruń an interactive show;
- Aquapark time for relax;
- Barbarka Rope Park – climbing course;
- Szafarnia (Chopin music concert);
- Experience the Drwęca River (trip on the Brodnica Lakeland);
- University Centre for Astronomy – visiting show in the PLANETARIUM.
- DATE: 8th – 28th JULY 2019
- DURATION: 2 + 1 weeks
- FREE: 1000 euro (2 weeks) + 800 euro (Tour around Capitals in Europe – 1 week) per person. Fees cover accommodation, full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners), trips, social activities and 24-hours hospitality
- attendees have to be aged 18+ at the Summer Chem Camp
- ticket to Poland and insurance not included