Summer Camps and Schools
Toruń Students Summer Program in Natural Sciences 2021
Faculty of Biological and Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Chemistry, and Faculty of Earth Sciences and Spatial Management of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland, are pleased to welcome applications for the 2021 edition of the TSSP NatSci program. TSSP NatSci is an opportunity for students interested in Natural Sciences to lead a 4-week-long summer research project in one of the following areas (the list is not complete):
For the details, see the Summer Program website
Summer Chem Camp
8th – 28th July 2019 Toruń, Poland
- Exciting chemistry – STUDENT’S SHOWS;
- Chemical reactions that will fascinate you – experiments in laboratoty;
- Fun with Food Chemistry… and you know what do you eat;
- Haw to make your own cosmetic? – classes in the laboratory;
- Instruments for modern chemistry.
POLAND – lovely country located in the middle of Europe offers a lot of amazing places to see, and we will show you some of them.
- The OLD CITY of TORUŃ (the Medieval Town on the UNESCO World Heritage List);
- Amber Track Tour; Gdańsk, Sopot (all day);
- Gotic Castles (Malbork, Gniew) (all day);
- Warsaw the capital of Poland;
- Ciechocinek – Pearl of Polish Health Resort (brine graduation towers with unique construction and healthful effects);
- Tour to Kłodawa (salt mine) and Uniejów (hot springs) (all day);
- Tour around the Countries Capitals in Europe (1 week).
- The Living Museum of Gingerbread in Toruń an interactive show;
- Aquapark time for relax;
- Barbarka Rope Park – climbing course;
- Szafarnia (Chopin music concert);
- Experience the Drwęca River (trip on the Brodnica Lakeland);
- University Centre for Astronomy – visiting show in the PLANETARIUM.
- DATE: 8th – 28th JULY 2019
- DURATION: 2 + 1 weeks
- FEE: 1000 euro (2 weeks) + 800 euro (Tour around Capitals in Europe – 1 week) per person. Fees cover accommodation, full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners), trips, social activities and 24-hours hospitality
- attendees have to be aged 18+ at the Summer Chem Camp
- ticket to Poland and insurance not included