Secondary recruitment is open from October 3. to October 24. 2022 for the students’ mobility for studies in the summer semester 2022/2023 within the Erasmus+ program. Students of all the stages (I, II and III) are welcome to apply, if they fulfill the following requirements:
- possess the required mobility capital
- select the destination among the partner universities (hosts) available on the web page: https://www.umk.pl/en/erasmus/partners/ (where the agreements signed at the timeframe 2014/2020 are still valid until 2022/2023 academic year)
- know the language in which the courses are held in the host institution
- possess the minimum average grade specified in the detailed Faculty regulations available in the attached pdf file
- fill out the form available on the web page:https://www.umk.pl/wspolpraca/forms/wniosek-studia/ and bring it to the Faculty Coordinator for Mobility no later than Monday, October 24. 2022 at 11.30
- participate in the interview with the committee, concerning student motivation and language fluency.
Aleksander Smolarkiewicz-Wyczachowski: Erasmus+ internship remarks
Aleksander spent a summer in 2021 in an internship at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Katarzyna Pianka: Erasmus+ remarks
Giorgia Crescitelli, a third-year student of Biomolecular sciences and technologies at the University of Foggia in Italy, spent a summer semester of 2021/2022 academic year at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun within the Erasmus+ programme.
In our faculty she accomplished a course in Separation techniques. Moreover, Giorgia ran the research project in the Medicinal Chemistry Research Group under the supervision of dr Marta Ziegler-Borowska.