Recruitment for Erasmus+ students in the academic year 2023/2024 is open until 15 March 2023.
Students of first, second and third cycle studies are welcome to apply (after completing the first year of the first degree), if they fulfill the following requirements:
- possess the required mobility capital
- select the destination among the partner universities (hosts) available on the web page: https://www.umk.pl/en/erasmus/partners/
- know the language in which the courses are held in the host institution
- possess the minimum average grade specified in the detailed Faculty regulations available in the attached pdf file
- fill out the form available on the web page:https://www.umk.pl/wspolpraca/forms/wniosek-studia/ and bring it to the Faculty Coordinator for Mobility no later than March 15. 2023
- participate in the interview with the committee, concerning student motivation and language fluency. The interview will take place on Wednesday, 15. March at 11 a.m. in the conference room.
Aleksander Smolarkiewicz-Wyczachowski: Erasmus+ internship remarks
Aleksander spent a summer in 2021 in an internship at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Katarzyna Pianka: Erasmus+ remarks
Giorgia Crescitelli, a third-year student of Biomolecular sciences and technologies at the University of Foggia in Italy, spent a summer semester of 2021/2022 academic year at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun within the Erasmus+ programme.
In our faculty she accomplished a course in Separation techniques. Moreover, Giorgia ran the research project in the Medicinal Chemistry Research Group under the supervision of dr Marta Ziegler-Borowska.