This 4-semester chemistry Master’s degree programme consists of taught modules and a research-based project leading to the submission of the Master’s dissertation. It is designed for students wishing to broaden their research experience and knowledge of chemistry. Alongside the mandatory core modules, optional specialist courses can be chosen by students to suit their skills and interests. The research project is chosen from a wide range of research groups within the Faculty of Chemistry with the work being carried out in the individual research group laboratories. The Master’s degree in Chemistry is an attractive route for some students into a PhD programme.
- Type of study: full-time studies
- Duration of study: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Number of ECTS: 120 points
- Language of instruction: English
- Obtained title: MSc (Master of Science)