The aim of the KATAMARAN project, funded by Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA (agreement no.: PPI/KAT/2019/1/00018/U/00001), is to support Polish higher education institutions in the scope of creating and implementing international curricula on joint second-cycle studies leading to obtaining a joint or double diploma. The project is carried out at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (Faculty of Chemistry) between October 1st, 2019 and March 31st, 2021.
KATAMARAN Project will enable to establish the curricula of joint international second-cycle studies. Our activities have to end with the creation of a new education course – MODERN MATERIALS FOR CHEMISTRY AND MEDICINAL APPLICATIONS at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (Faculty of Chemistry) and the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy.
Activities related to the establishment of a curriculum of international joint second-cycle studies, including:
- merit-based development of the studies curriculum in cooperation with the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, as well as didactic materials supporting the students;
- purchasing textbooks and educational materials;
- English correction of the studies curriculum and the didactic teaching materials;
- organisation of domestic and foreign working meetings for staff;
- taking measures aiming at disseminating information about the planned launch of the new education course.
The budget – 700,000 PLN
Costs directly related to Project implementation are costs of merit-based tasks (i.e. eligible costs of individual tasks carried out by the Beneficiary under the Project, which are directly related to these tasks), which are necessary to achieve Project aims and will be incurred in relation to Project implementation.
Project financing will not cover the costs related to managing the project, i.e. administrative expenses which do not constitute direct merit-based activities planned under the project (e.g. the following costs shall be considered to be ineligible: costs borne by the coordinator, costs of managing the Project, costs of utilities etc.).