Powder diffraction (P-XRD)
Device: Philips X ”Pert, with X’Celerator Scientific detector, optionally equipped with a micro-diffraction kit. With this model device it is possible to perform the following measurements:
- identification chemical compounds by the powder method.
Basic device parameters:
- CuKα radiation,
- anode voltage: from15 to 60 kV,
- anode current: from 5 to 55 mA,
- slit collimator: soller slit + receiving slit + antiscattering slit = =1,0-1,0-0,1 nm,
- angular rate of the scintillation meter 0,0010/min.
Fees for the analysis are negotiated and depend on: number of samples, their features, and the need for special preparation of the sample for analysis, etc.
For further information please contact: