Raman, confocal, dispersion spectrometer Senterra by Bruker Optik equipped with a video camera allows to record the place of measurement. A stage moving in xyz planes allows also to make Raman maps.
Basic device parameters:
- 20x and 50x magnification microscope objectives,
- maximum sample height 1.5 cm (z axis value),
- spectral range: for 785 nm line 90-3500 cm-1,power range 1-100 mW and for 532 nm line 50-4400 cm-1 power range 0.20 to 20 mW,
- thermoelectrically cooled CCD detector.
- material engineering: polymers, paper, composites, catalysts, carbon nanotubes, graphene,
- pharmaceuticals: polymorphism, testing of samples,
- chemicals, including bio- and petrochemicals: identification, pollution analysis,
- and others.
Fees for the analysis are negotiated and depend on: number of samples, their features, and special preparation of the sample for analysis, etc.
For further information please contact: