Atomic force microscopy (AFM)
Laboratory has at its disposal a microscope with SPM scanning probe manufactured by Veeco (Digital Instrument USA). The system includes: MultiMode microscope with NanoScope IIIa and Quadrex controller, E-type scanner with maximum scanning area 10x10x2.5 µm.
The set works as AFM atomic force microscope and STM scanning tunnel microscope with atomic resolution.
Available work techniques:
- STM scanning tunneling microscope,
- Contact Mode, atomic force microscope in contact mode,
- Tapping Mode, atomic force microscope in intermittent contact mode,
- TRmode, atomic force microscope measuring lateral forces,
- EFM, atomic force microscope for measuring electric potential,
- FM, atomic force microscope with force modulation.
- handle for work in liquids,
- environmental shield cylinder
- kit for measuring nano-scratches and nano-dents.
Fees for the analysis are negotiated and depend on the sample feature, number of enlargements, special preparation of the sample for analysis, etc.
For further information please contact: